DaCre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaCre

Archives of a Previously Completed Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucien D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty
PostSubject: Lucien D   Lucien D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:05 pm

((i have gotten better at RPing.))

Bio Format

Human-

Name: Hataga Hartaka

Appearance: Hataga has dark hair and brown eyes,he wears a red shirt and jeans,along with his biker jacket.His skin is light and most mistake his brown eyes for hazel.

Personality:will be revealed later.all i can say is he is a biker.

Short History: when HAtaga was 13 he got his DaCre but never battled much until the year it became a sensation.He battled everyone n town whenever he could and was the best.

Other:

DaCre-

Name: Shadow
Innate: can use fire and dark energy.
Personality: likes to battle.

Rank D:

Appearance: in this state Shadow is only what looks like a bird with feet and two horns,his skin is purely black and red markings going down the arms and legs,even though it is small Shadow is only three feet tall and has wings that are ten inches long in wingspan.he has claws on his hands and his arms are like a humans,but more agile.
Attack 1: dark rain-Shadow shoots out a barrage of shadows,getting stronger as he gains his next rank.
Attack 2: twin swords-Shadow makes two swords appear from his claws,they are weak and cannot do much damage,but if used many times the effects add up.
Attack 3: flying shot-Shadow flies five feet into the air and surrounds his body with fire.he than dives down at the enemy with pure force and nothing holding him back.
Innate Manifestation: a watch Hataga wears.
Back to top Go down
https://dacre.forumotion.com
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucien D   Lucien D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:05 pm

((2) All human bios need to be 2500 characters in length (read, WITHOUT the DaCre), and all in-character posts need to be at least 300 characters.

It doesn't matter if you've 'gotten better' if you still haven't learned to read the rules before joining a Thread. I suggest you stop posting right now and go bulk up your bio some more before you try again.))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty

((Also, your innate manifestation is wrong, and you clearly have not read page three.))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty

Rank C:
((my bio continued))
Appearance: This state is what Hataga calla,the ultimate change.Shadow's wings spam out another ten feet and spikes start to grow along his arms,his legs get stronger and his torso gets bigger by ten inches.not very high but all together he can pack a punch.
Attack 1: ancient blast-Shadow releases the spikes on his body and sends them fling out with his fire energy.
Attack 2:flare storm-Shadow builds up speed and than lashes out his true power,his spikes lash out in total focus of the enemy and he guards himself with fire and shadow energy.
Attack 3:shadow seal-Shadow encases himself in a ball of shadows.not only is this a defense move but also a healing move.
Innate Manifestation: a watch Hataga carries around unless (this is when they become solid in reality) He releases it for a battle.

Rank B:

Appearance: this is what Hataga calls"the dark stage"because Shadow's eyes turn bloodshot and his spikes grow,the spikes cover his back,head and side.the wings grow and have small spikes on the end,Shadow grows a tail and he is able to run up to 90 mph.fast enough to use the best moves he knows.
Attack 1: dark shot-Shadow shoots out a barrage of his own will power along with his energy.it takes a lot of focus to use this move but is a multi target so if he has two enemy's unless they react fast they are dealt with 25% of their health taken away,the move chips away until they are dead but is unseen until the battle is nearly at end.if Hataga used the move he walks away quietly.the move does not fatal rank B and above.that is how strong you need to be to face him in this stage.there is a way around it though,if Hataga doesn't apply the needed force it only does 25% that he normally uses to wipe out other enemies low than him,he just reduces the 25% knowing he wants to face them again whem they are stronger.
Attack 2: Shadow's destruction-this is a move he will use with A rank if he ever gets to
Attack 3:
Innate Manifestation:
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty

Rank C:
((my bio continued))
Appearance: This state is what Hataga calla,the ultimate change.Shadow's wings spam out another ten feet and spikes start to grow along his arms,his legs get stronger and his torso gets bigger by ten inches.not very high but all together he can pack a punch.
Attack 1: ancient blast-Shadow releases the spikes on his body and sends them fling out with his fire energy.
Attack 2:flare storm-Shadow builds up speed and than lashes out his true power,his spikes lash out in total focus of the enemy and he guards himself with fire and shadow energy.
Attack 3:shadow seal-Shadow encases himself in a ball of shadows.not only is this a defense move but also a healing move.
Innate Manifestation: a watch Hataga carries around unless (this is when they become solid in reality) He releases it for a battle.

Rank B:

Appearance: this is what Hataga calls"the dark stage"because Shadow's eyes turn bloodshot and his spikes grow,the spikes cover his back,head and side.the wings grow and have small spikes on the end,Shadow grows a tail and he is able to run up to 90 mph.fast enough to use the best moves he knows.
Attack 1: dark shot-Shadow shoots out a barrage of his own will power along with his energy.it takes a lot of focus to use this move but is a multi target so if he has two enemy's unless they react fast they are dealt with 25% of their health taken away,the move chips away until they are dead but is unseen until the battle is nearly at end.if Hataga used the move he walks away quietly.the move does not fatal rank B and above.that is how strong you need to be to face him in this stage.there is a way around it though,if Hataga doesn't apply the needed force it only does 25% that he normally uses to wipe out other enemies low than him,he just reduces the 25% knowing he wants to face them again whem they are stronger.
Attack 2: Shadow's destruction-this is a move he will use with A rank if he ever gets to
Attack 3:
Innate Manifestation:
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucien D   Lucien D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:06 pm

((Ninja, it's DECLINED.

You are to read the rules, and read page three thoroughly, before attempting to redo this bio.

Your bio is too short; your innate manifestation is incorrect (you could even look at my 'example' bio to see how incorrect it is), it is riddled with tens of spelling errors (spam out another ten feet?), and you declare an ultimatum with a B-rank move, saying it can kill a C-rank with four hits. It depends how one takes the damage, whether it takes 1 or infinite.

Please, try again, but not until you've read and understand the battle, combat, and plot rules of page three.

))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucien D   Lucien D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:06 pm

((final chance.its a risk for me,but at least i tried my best last time.by the way technically you got this from digimon in a way.but what the heck.this thread is great.))
Bio Format

Human-

Appearance: Hataga has white skin and dark hair,his eyes are almost an amber hazel,he wears a black leather biker jacket and blue jeans that are made from leather.Hataga has a silver skull necklace and a green bandanna around his head.He wears black sneakers and has dark sunglasses.He wears a watch that has the DaCre inside.The watch is red and green.Hata** is skinny and strong though,he wears along with his skull necklace two dragon tattoos on either arm.the tattoos are both golden and black with red eyes.Also on the bandanna if you can find the picture you know what his DaCre looks like,the picture on the bandanna resembles a wolf with ten spikes that can stand upright.It is a beast.

Personality: Hata** is calm and nice,that is,before he battles.when he does he gets serious and uses his DaCre's best power.He likes to ride his motorcycle and loves Chinese food.he also enjoys resting under a tree on a hot day,he also likes lemonade and skateboarding.He loves to cook.

Short History: Hataga was born in the city and never knew about the craze until a few years ago.He was recruited by the cult and found out about the DaCre's.at home later that night he went online and made his DaCre.He went to the cult the next day and tried to battle one of the members to join.He barely won knowing little about them.He has learned a lot from what he has read and enjoys battling.his mother died in a forest fire he wish hadn't occurred.

Other: He has a grapple that he uses during battle if he wants to get away,if things are getting rough he uses the grapple to get away and on to his motorcycle.His motorcycle is a black and red one with a twin turbine engine and entire horsepower to go 50 miles without running out of gas.
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucien D   Lucien D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:07 pm

((my bio continued))

continued Appearance:the beast in the picture is in B rank,that is rarely seen because of the size change and more changes it goes through,he has four bandannas each in a different stage:
golden:any
green:b
red:c
black:d

He mostly wears the golden one for now.he has not reached even B yet but enjoys wearing the golden one to surprise foes.He also wears under the jacket,a picture,one given to him by his mother,before she died in a fire.Hataga takes the picture out whenever he is feeling sad and prays that he could have done more the save her.He also has the face of a serpent on his forehead.

((okay,everything else in that bio format about stays,yet this is an add on to the appearance.the DaCre format is coming next))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty

((It is still declined.))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty

DaCre-

Name: Ace
Innate: Ace can send a wave of air that gets stronger as he ranks up
Personality: calm,content when not fighting

Rank D:

Appearance: a small wolf cub with two small fangs for teeth.
Attack 1: bite-Ace bites the foe with his two fangs,the attack is fairly weak
Attack 2: air dome-a healing move,it can heal 25% of his health.
Attack 3: rush-Ace uses the wind around him to rush in at the foe.the attack is weak unless he hits in a direct spot or the hit is critical
Innate Manifestation: Ace can surround his body in wind and protect himself or rush at the enemy.

Rank C:

Appearance: this is Ace's second form,it is called the growing rank because Ace grows two small front claws and two more small fangs grow.His body grows five inches and his eyes turn amber.he is able to run a little faster than he used to be
Attack 1: shroud-Ace shrouds himself in the wind and can either choose to attack or defend.both are fairly stronger than the last set of attacks
Attack 2:wind slash-Ace uses the wind to slash the enemy two times.this attack is stronger than the last set
Attack 3:wind drill:Ave runs at the enemy with only pure force,if he runs fast enough he can reach 25mph.
Innate Manifestation: Ace can use the wind around him to slash small saplings and cut through a thin board.

Rank B:

Appearance: Ace's fur turns entirely golden and his fangs grow,his entire body changes to the point where he is a little shorter than Hataga and he stands upright at 4ft'1.His eyes turn amber and his claws grow three inches,they thicken by the same amount as well.Ace also grows two spikes on his arms.
Attack 1: shattering fate-Ace uses all his power and sends a single blow from his claws.
Attack 2: broken bond-if Ace is losing a battle he disobeys any order given and uses this move.it allows him to send a blast of wind.

(Also, fill this out: )

Hataga/ Ace/ Ninjarider3/0

((attack 3 and innate next post.))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty

Attack 3: dark scar-Ace drains 25% of his health and sends it out at the enemy.if the enemy doesn't defend it only does 25% of a health drain and Ace's health is revived by the 25% he took away.if they do block however it only takes away 5% and only gives Ace 5%
Innate Manifestation: Ace sends a surge of wind at the enemy and can use the wind to protect himself

Rank A: ???

((finished.why is it declined?.but hey,i tried my best.))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty

((Why was i declined?i tried my best and gave it my best shot to tell you the truth.by the way,even though i have no say Ken should be a TM,he does a great job running threads,at least he gives people a shot.

wait how?it is 2500.right?))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty

((Human bio still doesn't follow minimum.))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucien D   Lucien D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:08 pm

((okay.but take my suggestion with Ken,he has led many threads and i think he deserves to be a TM.just look over my bio one last time.give me a chance,this thread will bring back my old touch.))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucien D   Lucien D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:08 pm

((Its just that the bio, although it may reach minimum, doesn't demonstrate that you can handle this level of roleplaying. I mean, instead of striving to make a good bio, you essentially offer filler to make the bio seem longer. Whereas someone might say "Bob has green eyes, black hair, a fair build, and is about six feet tall," you say "He has green eyes. He has black hair. He is skinny, and is also strong. He is about six feet tall, and wears jeans. These jeans are made of leather."

If you think the bio minimum is difficult, than this thread is definitely not for you. By pressing it, you leave me with a difficult choice. Either I decline you and you get mad and compare me to other roleplayers who would accept you, or I accept you, and you literally drown in the difference of scale from the previous threads you are in.))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucien D   Lucien D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:09 pm

((for one i used to be a great RPer,i have been waiting for a thread like this.thats why my bios stink.i lost my touch after Shinobi Power died.thats why i cant make a good bio anymore.but good point,i will just keep doing that.yet honestly Ken is a great RPer,don't get me wrong.anyway,i would say decline me.that will make me leave the forums for good.to tell you the truth this is the last thread i may join.since i am losing my touch i feel like i cant RP with anybody.by the way have the DaCre entered reality yet?just a quick heads up if i do get accepted.Here is my example of a normal intro for me:

Hataga walked through the city.he was tired but was still breathing from his last street fight.He had not expected to get a kick to the head like that."I hope we can get some rest"Hataga said to himself and Ace.

that was if the DaCre were in reality.that is my normal intro.by the way that is not a full intro.gtg.))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucien D   Lucien D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:09 pm

((Shinobi Power? I remember that thread. That was on a lower level than this, just like it was on a lower level than NSA.

You can't guilt-trip me, so please, leave, and stop embarassing yourself.))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucien D   Lucien D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:10 pm

((Cold i just need a yes or no answer.))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty

((Bookmark.

Also, Ninja, "You can't guilt-trip me, so please, leave, and stop embarassing yourself." sounds like a definite no to me. And I agree with Cold's statement that Shinobi Power isn't quite on par with this thread; plus, to be honest, that intro you gave is less than the average post length on this thread. Intros should be longer than that.))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty

((Listen,i NEED to get on this thread,give me ONE chance.if i ***** up ban me.by the way that wasn't my full intro,that was only a fourth of it.

Honestly Ken266 should be a TM he is a great thread owner.and here is what my full into would look like:

Hataga sighed as Ace ran through the streets with Hataga riding on Ace's back."wonder how long until we get the chance to fight again.?"Hataga asked himself.Ace was in D rank at the moment.

Hataga jumped up and picked an apple.feeding it to Ace."this is the very spot my mother took me the last day she lived.I wanted to grab her hand when i fell but couldn't.she was to far away."Hataga said.He leaned against the tree and saw Ace walk over.Ace curled up near him and sensed a DaCre.

Hataga stood up."this time,i am sure it is a false alarm,you have been wrong before."Hataga said briefly closing his eyes and sighing."we better get moving.hopefully we can make it back before nightfall."Hataga said as Ace stood up and walked home with him.

He heard a voice echo in his head-get out of here!-it sounded like his mother the day she died.Hataga put his helmet on and grabbed Ace.He strapped Ace on to a belt and sped off.

Hataga reached the house and went inside.He made himself a cup of tea and said"Soon,we shall get to our goal.When we reach it.Victory is ours for the taking"Hataga said in a soft tone."we must get to the top,do to so we must find challenges we can handle.We cannot afford to lose."Hataga said finishing his tea and walking into his room.Ace followed. ))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucien D   Lucien D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:11 pm

(( *Takes a deep breath*

The way this Thread is managed is no concern of yours, and I'd appreciate it if you stopped preaching Ken's ability. If Cold thought he should be a TM, he would be. This is obviously not the case.

Your bio has been declined. No amount of begging, demanding, or explaining will change this. The posts you have been making so frequently begging, demanding, and explaining in an attempt to get that bio accepted are spam, and if you continue to make them, I will have to fetch a Moderator.

If you have trouble making this bio to the Thread's standards - reaching the character bio minimum, reading the rules, and reading the Thread physics on page three - then this really isn't the place for you. I strongly suggest you find another Thread in place of this one, if you are dead set on joining one to 'regain your touch'.

If you really have your heart set on joining us here at DaCre, however, I will give you a few suggestions. Stop complaining about the decline of this bio, and make another. The more you whine, the less likely you are to be accepted in the future. Make sure you read the rules and page three before attempting to make another bio. When you do, make sure it meets the Thread's standards, and run it through a word processor for spelling and grammar.

If you do all that, your chances of being accepted here will improve dramatically. Good day, Ninja, and I hope when next we meet it will be on better terms.))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucien D   Lucien D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:12 pm

((*Second's High's comment))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucien D   Lucien D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:39 am

((third try,i am going to give it my all and if i still don't get accepted than i will wait a few weeks and try again.))

Bio Format

Human-

Appearance: Hataga has crimson hair that is smooth and goes down half way on his neck.Hataga has green eyes that if you look beyond them,you will see a burning forest and a child running for his life.Hataga wears a black jacket a jeans that to some would look charred on the outside,yet that was just from coal that spilled all over his jeans one day.Hataga also has a necklace given to him by his mother who passed away.Hataga's skin is pale and the bones inside his body are nearly touching the inside skin.

Personality: Hata** is very calm and nice to friends,he likes to hang out near the park or at his house either taking care of his DaCre,sleeping or even getting in some sword practice.

Short History: Hataga was born in an island just off the coast of a war-torn country,the war spread to his island and Hataga's family had to get out of the island,one way or another.Hataga at that time was only 11 and knew he had to build a raft or find some metal.that night when the village was burning he dragged his parents into the forest and told them to jump down the ladder.inside was a bunker safe enough and stocked with food enough to last them three months.Hataga jumped down last and had a metal slab attached to some rope.each day passed by and Hataga's parents went out to find food.the last day they could stay there when the island was dying down with the wars,was the last day he saw them.His mother had left him a necklace and his father a crimson sword.Hataga took the two and put the necklace one,he than took the sword an sheathed it.Hataga ran out into his village and got on to a boat.there he noticed a crimson fox standing by him.He didn't know at the time it was a DaCre but when he hit shore the fox kept following him until he reached the house his parents were going to buy

short history continued:
his parents had saved up enough money selling goods to the army that they afforded a nice little cabin in the suburbs of a city.Hataga went inside and found a note that said:
if you saw a fox on the boat ride home,it is now your DaCre,hope you guys be the best.
love,
Mom and Dad

Hataga than looked at the fox.it nodded."what's your name?"Hataga asked the fox."Crimson."the fox replied in a dark tone.Hataga nodded walking outside to an oak tree.the fox was little but Hataga saw it slash the tree and it made a fair enough dent.Hataga slashed the sword at the tree and it made a big cut in the wood.

Other: Hataga loves eating fruit,the house he stays in is a three acer house with a fence around it and a few fruit trees.

DaCre-

Name: Crimson
Innate: Can shoot crimson shards for fur up to a maximum of 40 feet in B rank.
Personality: Crimson is calm around Hataga but is very mean to others.

Rank D:

Appearance: Crimson is small and look like a week old fox kit.Crimson has red fur and green eyes that both get darker as he ranks up.
Attack 1: crimson cover-Crimson is able to cover his body with whatever materials are around him.
example:
fight in woods-wood is surrounding his body
Attack 2: flaming fur-Crimson's fur lights on fire and is allowed to control when the fire is released and shot from his fur.
Attack 3: speed kill-Crimson rushes at the enemy with his claws out,this attack is very weak,the name is misleading.
Innate Manifestation: Crimson can shoot his shards up to five feet.

Rank C:

Appearance: Crimson's tail gets three inches longer and he grows more fur.his legs get stronger and his teeth sharpen,his eyes go from green to almost a forest green color.his fur goes from light red to vermilion.
Attack 1: snap shot-Crimson fires his shards ten feet into the air and turns them into a giant star.the shards fall to the ground and are stuck there.the shards give Crimson more speed if he is losing.
Attack 2: black shadows-Crimson makes a shard star(unless one is already in the ground)and he blends into the surroundings,but if you have a keen eye you can find out where he is.
Attack 3:eruption:if Crimson doesn't want to fight he sends the shards at him,they do not destroy him yet leave him with a minor injury.this is only when Hataga and him agree they must stop the match.
Innate Manifestation: Crimson can shoot the shards up to ten feet in the air.

Rank B:

Appearance: Crimson's green eyes turn jet black and his fur turns burgundy,his speed is at its peak and his teeth grew into fangs.
Attack 1: shard wall-Crimson surrounds himself in iron shards.the shards surround his body creating armor around his face,body,tail and knees.
Attack 2: last resort-Crimson will shoot three shards around himself in a triangle formation and release all his power changing him back to D rank,at that point he may die if the final enemies blast is powerful enough,yet Hataga won't go along with him.this attack is only used when the iron armor is on,Crimson is still able to protect himself even after he is switched to D rank.if he plans to use this he will go into B rank half way through the battle and stay there for ten minutes,than go back to D.
Attack 3:soul blast-Crimson surrounds his body with 50 shards even when the iron armor is on.he has the choice to rush in or to defend himself,if he is losing he uses the last resort,if not than he will charge at the enemy but with kless power than if he were fighting a virus.
Innate Manifestation: shards are at Max power.

Rank A: ???
Hataga/Crimson/ Ninjarider3/0

((note:all attacks for Crimson are cut in half besides the defensive ones,the attacks are cut in half when not fighting a virus.))
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Lucien D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucien D   Lucien D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:40 am

((You have clearly not listened to High's tips nor my tips for actually making a good bio. Also, the only places where there can be a 'war-torn' country are in warring places in eastern Europe and Western Asia, or in other poverse areas for water wars. Your short history sounds like its based in the 1500s when this is a MODERN thread.

Since that is the case, you would not likely have a device... and thus, your having a DaCre makes no sense.

You did not listen to me. You did not listen to High. And you sure as heck didn't listen to this thread's time period or what is required for a DaCre to cross: a fog, and a trainer with a DACRE VIDEOGAME.

Declined.

Edit: You also gave your character a sword. Did you not read page three?

))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucien D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucien D   Lucien D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucien D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DaCre :: Structure :: Bios-
Jump to: