DaCre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaCre

Archives of a Previously Completed Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2b.) Unexpected Allies

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
High
Admin
High

2b.) Unexpected Allies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2b.) Unexpected Allies   2b.) Unexpected Allies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:45 pm

"Not at all," Luke replied, not seeing anything unusual about the custom. Iko followed Luke's lead, bowing as he did, a bit more unfamiliar of this custom than Luke was, but, it couldn't be helped...

~I see they are grabbing hope wherever they can find it...~ Iko thought. Luke didn't think this way, however, as he had more grounding in this tradition.

((Assume Shobatsu followed suit and post accordingly, Ark.))
Back to top Go down
https://dacre.forumotion.com
High
Admin
High

PostSubject: Re: 2b.) Unexpected Allies   2b.) Unexpected Allies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Derkholm bowed his own head and spoke the prayer in a strong voice.

"Bless O Lord, this food to our use,
And us to thy loving service;
And make us ever mindful of the needs of others,
For Jesus' sake. Amen."

The other DaCre followed with their respective Amens and thendug into the food with a rather uncivilized intensity. Priscilla seemed to be caustious of herself but the others dug right in, barely using utensils (Voyle taking off his helemt and laying it to the side before doing so). Derkholm held out his hand over his plate, on which he had only put a fe pieces of corn, and the kernels sort of delfated as their sustenance went into his body. Apparently finished he sat back and kindly waited on the **hers, addressing Luke.

"And what do tell has happened in the human world to set forth another set of tamers? Not that I'm complaining mind you; this world could certainly use the help... but with tamers as young as yourselves I have to wonder if you fully grasp how dangerous a world of hostiles can be. True you may come upon some like us, but out of fear or simple anger I can't see it being very inviting."
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

PostSubject: Re: 2b.) Unexpected Allies   2b.) Unexpected Allies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Luke thought for a moment, not exactly sure how to respond. "I guess I would say that its not for a selfless end... our world is in danger as well, because of this..." Luke started, responding to the intelligently put question. "Besides, I can't stand idly by as DaCre like Iko and Shobatsu are being oppressed or destroyed... I guess you could call it fighting for the right to exist..."
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

PostSubject: Re: 2b.) Unexpected Allies   2b.) Unexpected Allies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Derkholm nodded, satisfied. "I see."

Voyle took up the conversation however. "More importantly, you guys came here ith Salem! How is he! Has he taken over the human world yet!?"

Jack joined the slew of questions. "How many armies did he destroy? Countries crushed? Puppies dropkicked?"

Priscilla jumped in. "Did he mention me!? Does he miss me!? Is he brushing his teeth!?"

Gyro felt it neccesary to throw in his own inquiry. "Is it true that if you eat pop rocks and soda at the same time your head explodes?"
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

PostSubject: Re: 2b.) Unexpected Allies   2b.) Unexpected Allies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Iko and Luke listened to this onslaught of questions with classic looks that describe one constant response: awkward surprise.

"Um... not yet..." Luke said, in response to the taking over of the human world.

"No dropkicking of puppies or conquering..." Iko added, before looking at Priscilla, then breaking eye contact a second afterward. "Salem also, um, fell for a fairy-type named Valeria, if I'm not mistaken..."

This was quickly met with Luke covering Iko's mouth, gesturing him not to speak further about this... though, Pandora's box had just been opened.
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

PostSubject: Re: 2b.) Unexpected Allies   2b.) Unexpected Allies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:53 pm

"HE WHAAAAAAAAT!?" The table began to freeze over near Priscilla.

Gyro tried to calm her down. "Um, don't worry, I'm sure he was just... upgrading?"

"UPGRADING!?"

Priscila fired a bolt of ice at Gyro and he yelped and began running.

"I didn't mean upgrading, I meant that he was stuck there a long time, and..."

Derkholm itnerjected. "Actualy with the time difference ti was well less than a year."

Gyro ducked under another bolt. "Not helping! He probably just missed you and wanted a new you; wait I mean;"

"CRYOFLAIR!"

An orb of spinning ice flew out of Priscilla's hand and froze one of the walls. Derkholm calmly raised his plate and blocked an icy bolt before it hit his face, freezing the plate instead.

Gyro tried one last time. "I mean no one could ever be as beautiful or smart or pretty or wonderful as you Priscilla and Salem was probably just giving that other DaCre loose change or something!"

Priscilla seemed to settle. "Of course. That must be it. He was helping the poor before he blew up their house; that's exactly like him!"

She calmly settled back into her seat. Gyro tentatively hovered above his own; for the surface of it was still frozen solid.

Jack, seemingly unconcerned by the affairs, resumed conversation. "Could someone please pass the broccoli?"

"Cannibal."

"Who said that!"

Gyro snicked but Voyle stomped his feet before another confrontation could occur; even though this pulled on the tablecloth he had tucked into his robe and dislodged several things of foodstuffs and utensils, to land on various individuals seated there.

"I... meant to do that."

Prisiclla sprung up again. "You ruined my dress!"

"Corn doesn't stain! It's corn! Just wash it."

"I'll wash you!"

Jack tried to settle things. "Now now...'

Gyro coughed "Cannibal."

"Oh NOW IT'S ON!"

The room broke off into a series of freezing rays, fireballs, lightning strikes, and loud music. Derkholm sat calmly in his seat, strumming the table with his fingers.

"Cryoflair!"

"Ignius Break!"

"Voltage Maxima!"

"Can You Dig It!"

"What a stupid name for an attack; it's just a sentence for crying out loud!"

"Oh yeah and Ignius is so much better. What does that even mean?"

"Cryoflair!"

"Maxima isn't a name either!"

"Hey don't bring me into this!"

"Cryoflair!"

"What exactly ARE you breaking? I mean break IS in the title."

"It doesn't matter; it's awesome!"

"STOP IGNORING ME! CRYOFLAIR CRYOFLAIR CRYOFLAIR!"

"VOLTAGE MAXIMA!"

"NOOO! THE POWER BARS!"

"IGNIUS BREAK!"

"CAN YOU DIG IT!"

The dust settled and all four DaCre stood huffing and puffing, before promptly collapsing on the floor , unconscious. Derkholm pushed back his chair and then pushe it back in.

"Don't worry we'll clean up the mess in the morning. You are free to use any of the spare rooms; they have bunk beds and basic toiletry." He ehdl up his hand and sand emerged from the ground, lifting up each of the unconscious minions as well as Carlos and placing them gently on beds before sinking back into the floor. He then turned and walked towards his own room. "If you need me I'll be reading for a few hours before I rest. Goodnight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2b.) Unexpected Allies   2b.) Unexpected Allies - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2b.) Unexpected Allies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DaCre :: Roleplay Posts :: 2.) Lords-
Jump to: