DaCre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaCre

Archives of a Previously Completed Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where I got everything from

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NolChannel

Where I got everything from Empty
PostSubject: Where I got everything from   Where I got everything from I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:39 pm

To the best of my knowledge, anyway! Alright, suppose I should take this from the top; these are the sources from which my characters were derived from.

Luke Destro, Ami Toruga, Valeria, and Iko were all original characters of my own creation, inspirations too far drawn out and scattered to link them to any specific source.

Arthur, Lily, Jack, Jill, and the NPC rabbits from the rabbit hole are all based off of various Pooka from Odin Sphere. Specifically, Arthur related to Cornelius, and Lily was based off of Myris. Arthur's chains are most closely related to Velvet's psypher.

Daegor, the Cauldron and Galdon are, of course, related to the Darkova, the Cauldron, and Galdon from the same game, Odin Sphere. The same concept applies for the three wise men (of which two were seen in the story, including the undead one attempting to act as a second Yitur, somehow fooling one of Gecko's characters).

Kieth, the DaCre whose fists were his only weapon, was directly based off of Zetch Bell's Ted who had the same ability. http://soaringwingsblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/ted.jpg

The Old Man is based off of Chief, where as Alice is based off of Major, both characters of Ghost in the Shell.

The Lynx, Falconess, and Virus are all of original creation. The wire insect, in power but not appearance, is based off of Zatch Bell's Roppes.

To the other extreme, Pyrosine is based off of the personality and appearance of LeLouche V. Brittania, Code Geass.

The Ark, from which the group made their trip back from the digital plane to the real world, was inspired by the Ark from Digimon Tamers (Digimon Season 3).

And finally, in personality and intent, Roeh was based directly off of Ingway, Odin Sphere.

Tridara is LOOSELY based on Leventhan, but its powers and appearance differ widely from the game.

Oh, and the Old Man with 'Creation' is based off of the old man from Inuyasha. This guy.

Anything I've missed? (Except Fila, that failed experiment... Skies of Arcadia, if you must know...)
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Where I got everything from   Where I got everything from I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:53 pm

Hmm.. I'm bummed we didn't get to see more of Pyrosine.. Or that we didn't complete Knights/Instincts.

Voltis and that one guy with the hammer, obvious Gwendolyn and Lord Brigan. Razz

Keisuke would have actually make a pretty decent Oswald, what with his deal with the devil and father issues.

Psyphers...
Back to top Go down
NolChannel

PostSubject: Re: Where I got everything from   Where I got everything from I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Psyphers. Odin Sphere. Yup.

Voltis, failed experiment though she was, was definitely an obvious Gwendolyn. For the sake of argument, let's just pretend that I'm not including Knights on this list. Razz

Anyway, I hope this helps with how you visualize the characters. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where I got everything from   Where I got everything from I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where I got everything from
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DaCre :: OOC :: Discussion-
Jump to: