DaCre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaCre

Archives of a Previously Completed Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4h.) Treo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
High
Admin
High

4h.) Treo Empty
PostSubject: 4h.) Treo   4h.) Treo I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:00 pm

A strange, thick fog had descended upon Max. The man had been trying desperately for hours to escape the thick mist, but without success.

"Where the heck did this thing come from, anyways?" he pondered, "The reports said it would be clear by this time of the day. Hey, finally, it's clearing up."

Speaking in reference to a clear light ahead of him, Max continued to crawl forward. It was like walking through a wall after a few feet. Suddenly he could see several feet in front of him. It was light and clear...and there was an oddly familiar creature standing in front of him, two sharp blades gripped tightly in it's hands.

Walking forward, apparently unbothered by the blades, Max bent low to look at the much smaller being. He scratched his head, as he circled the creature and gave it a close inspection. Finally, he stopped in front of him and spoke, "You look familiar."

"I'd hope so." the creature sighed, two pointed ears falling back in a irritated fashion.

"Soooo, what you're telling me, is that there's an army of weird shadow DeCre running amok and causing all sorts of chaos?" Max rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"That's about it." Treo sighed.

"Hmm....well that's no good...no good."

"No it's not." Treo shook his head.

"...want to get some ice cream?" Max suggested, apparently finding the entire story to be only so much trivial banter.

"Sure, why not. I've always wondered what food tasted like." Treo nodded, apparently finding the situation just about as troubling as Max did.
Back to top Go down
https://dacre.forumotion.com

4h.) Treo
Page 1 of 1