DaCre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaCre

Archives of a Previously Completed Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

6b.) Debriefing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
High
Admin
High

6b.) Debriefing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6b.) Debriefing   6b.) Debriefing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Windsor nodded and made a sheathing motion, the charge moving away.

"I understand." He smiled. "That was easier than I thought! now I just need somewhere to put this blade that looks less like... well less like I'm an axe murderer."

"Sword murderer." Lallium chimed in.

Windsor rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever." He turned to Salem and spoke in a teasing voice. "Hey Salem, lets go outside and see how long you can last before I wallop you."

"With one of my own blades? You're on human."

Windsor turned to Alice and gained back his respectful tone. "That is of course if that's all for now... If there is anything more to know I am eager to learn."
Back to top Go down
https://dacre.forumotion.com
High
Admin
High

6b.) Debriefing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6b.) Debriefing   6b.) Debriefing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Alice smirked. "That's all for now... all that I can teach your frame to handle at this point in time," Alice said, adding that comment on at the end. "Practice it, but make sure not to push yourself too far... even in this state... you are still merely a human..."

She chuckled, but then looked serious. "Our mortality in battle... keep keen on your spirit, and on your surroundings. A difficult, but necessary balance."
Back to top Go down
https://dacre.forumotion.com

6b.) Debriefing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DaCre :: Roleplay Posts :: 1.) City-
Jump to: