DaCre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaCre

Archives of a Previously Completed Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

6c.) Randomness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
High
Admin
High

6c.) Randomness Empty
PostSubject: 6c.) Randomness   6c.) Randomness I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Baniha drifted in the shallow waters at the pier, his dorsal fin extending from the water. Even though he could easily move in the air, it felt... good... to return to the water every once in a while. He felt his strength returning, along with peace of mind, and-

The docks had been almost deserted, and boats removed at the news of a huge male bull shark in the waters. Still, the problem had to be alleviated. That is why the fisherman, harpoon in hand, had come out during his 'day off'. He raised the harpoon with a practiced air, carefully eying the solitary finand braced himself against the iron rail...

Baniha's eyes widened as he felt the sharp, sudden pain in his back. He surged out of the water, dragging an extremely surprised fisherman up into the air. He thrashed about, waving the man around like a rag doll at the end of the harpoon's rope. Baniha spun rapidly, diving down toward the sea. As they reached the water, the fisherman had the sense to let go of the harpoon and quickly return to the dock.

After a few alcoholic beverages, and time with sympathetic friends (the sort who always hang about at bars, the friends of anyone who can afford to buy a round), it would be decided that the shark had merely leaped out of the water quite a lot, and had been moving so fast that the fisherman had been kept in the air. His memories said different, but his memories were also extremely illogical, while this explanation made sense.

The harpoon would eventually be torn out in the deep ocean, but the mark on Baniha's back would remain for quite some time...
Back to top Go down
https://dacre.forumotion.com
High
Admin
High

6c.) Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6c.) Randomness   6c.) Randomness I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:59 pm

" Alex, stop gripping so hard! I can almost feel it! You humans aren't supposed to even be that strong! " Echo sang high above the city. Alex, very, very pale on her back. He was a six foot giant at a young age, and she was a 9 foot bat DaCre with no memory. Currently Alex was ******** himself as he looked down at the city below.

" I can't help it if I'm scared! WE'RE AS HIGH AS AN AIRPLANE!" Who knows? That Falconess, even though we destroyed the viruse off of it, may still attack us at any moment in the sky! "

" What's the worst that can Haaaaapeeeeeeenah, I'm rank Ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee "

Echo had enjoyed her new found power ever since absorbing data from the falconness, her wounds from the shark and that battle were healed completely. And she now had the experience to be in C rank all the time without losing power. Echo became slightly mad as she thought of the shark. The Falconess had been defeated, revenge was achieved. Iko had clearly been the better, she did not need to avenge against a worthy foe. But Baniha, that was a vengeance she had not yet achieved, but she was going to get it some how. When it's teeth sank in and she gave it her data, she knew it's aura and it's name.

It was powerful, but she would defeat it. " Ummmmm STOOOOPPPPP!" Alex yelled frantically, bringing Echo back into focus as they almost ran into the clocktower that had mysteriously caught on fire but was never talked about by the media. " You know Alex, I havn't felt the aura of any other DaCre or tamers in some time. Where do you think they all are? "
Back to top Go down
https://dacre.forumotion.com

6c.) Randomness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DaCre :: Roleplay Posts :: 1.) City-
Jump to: