DaCre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaCre

Archives of a Previously Completed Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
High
Admin
High

2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe Empty
PostSubject: 2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe   2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Thump, Crackle, Thump, Crackle, Thunder, Thump.

The inhuman knight Triumph heavy plated feet walked upon the only ground within ten yards of himself. The small hanging islands of grassy earth burst into life in front of him and melted away into nothing behind him. His pace was steady, more consistent in tempo than a marching soldier. His regal black sable cape clasped upon his armor before his neck, and flowed over his pauldrons and down slightly past his knees. His close faced helm, only a narrow horizontal slit, showed two horrible royal blue lights in the vague shapes of eyes glaring forth from the darkness inside his helm. No skin showed between the huge plates of dark blue steel that comprised his armor, black chainmail obscuring any joint. His form was gargantuan at three meters but similarly proportioned to a heavily muscle built human with broad shoulders, which was more disconcerting than if his form had been ogre like. His feet were not human, more like elephant feet with three toes that barely extended a little bit more out. His hands and wrists were oversized, only three long fingers on each hand. His whole form was shrouded in the heavy armor.

In his right hand, held pointing down and out from his body, the mighty sword Catastrophe crackled with power. The very air, discolored and darkened, around Catastrophe and Triumph crackled and contorted within ten yards of them, bolts of randomly colored lightning clustering and crossing the expanse. As they came forward, the ruins of buildings and even the ground itself dissolved into this lightning and tainted air. Gravity itself was no law within this area. The darkened and twisted metal of the gigantic sword, sized large enough to match Triumph at over a foot thick, still bore an incredibly sharp edge capable of shearing through buildings in Triumph’s capable hands.

Behind them lay a towering fortress of steel and stone, rising into the sky, surrounded by barren earth, but it was unfinished, only half completed. Manning the battlements were the Knights. Each one was similar to Triumph in that they were invisible within their great armor, but otherwise they were as varied as one DaCre to another.

Before then stood what remained of the village that would be fashioned into Triumph's fortress. First though, Catastrophe would have to destroy it.
Back to top Go down
https://dacre.forumotion.com
High
Admin
High

PostSubject: Re: 2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe   2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:51 pm

((This was some time before the battle with Yitur.))

As Triumph and Catastrophe, a two-man army of destructive potential, advanced forward to destroy what was a ransacked and abandoned village, a single figure stood before the pair, who would be a familiar tamer to any who had seen Daegor's rampage. A mere human stood before this awesome creature, holding a black hardwire in his hand, walking forward with a smirk on his face. The red scarf, the stuffed, white pants, and an ensamble that made him look like he was from an era before guns, a hat that made him look like a forest child.

"My... such an impressive array of destruction..." this human said, standing in the destroyed area, just beyond Catastrophe's range of destruction. He left it at that, curious as to how the knight would respond to this.
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

PostSubject: Re: 2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe   2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:58 pm

"This will be as nothing..." Hissed a voice, Catastrophe's grating voice coming from the entirety of the chaotic area.

"We shall destroy and remake the world, forever again." Came the booming, stronger, more corporeal voice of Triumph. His eyes searched back and forth, as though trying to find the source of the voice that had spoken to them.

"Till chaos and order no longer exist....." Again Catastrophe spoke.

"Wait your turn, and we shall come to you eventually." Triumph spoke again, his eyes focusing on the human that spoke to them now. The human would be able to tell due to the fact that the lights of Triumph's eyes would glare painfully into his, as though looking directly at a flashlight.
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

PostSubject: Re: 2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe   2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:02 pm

A solitary figure watched Triumph and Catastrophe from afar. It was wearing a green hooded cloak, and was standing about 3 and half feet tall, but this did little to cover up the fact that it was most obviously a bird, with webbed feet and flippers. If anything the cape simply made him look a bit gaudy. The visible areas of his body were a light green, except his white belly; he was a penguin.

But none of this really had much to do with the story at the moment, and so it is sufficent to say that he was simply watching from a distance, in the way common of mysterious fellows who watch in such manners, for such a manner of watching so watchfully could only be the work of something dramatic soon to be watched. In this case the watcher a penguin, and in his hands was holding a watch, or at least something similar to a watch but was actually something a bit more advanced, and recognizable by any DaCre surely. Time to watch and see what this watching watcher holding a watch is so watchfully... watching.
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

PostSubject: Re: 2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe   2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:06 pm

"You talk strongly," the human said, looking at the powerful knight before him. It seemed... odd... that he was standing at the exact perimeter of the destructive force of Catastrophe's power, without fear or hesitation. Even odder was when he walked forward, straight into this aura, a faint, distorted sphere surrounding him, as red specs of data appeared at the end of the sphere.

"But... it appears that I, like you, are apart from this world... simply rewrite the approaching data, and the destruction from that blade is merely code..." The human held his hand out, a fair amount of trash data falling into his hand, which he clenced into a fist. Opening it, the data reformed into a black insignia, representing a dragon.

"You seem intent on recreating this world as I do..." the human explained, looking up at the knight once more. "Perhaps we could reach a pact... I know your noble blood won't allow you to be subservient, but consider for me, this pact of equals... its nothing, really... employ this insignia in your dominion, so that others may know your intent... it may even provide you with some worthy offerrings to destroy..." the human explained. "In return, I ask merely one favor... any humans other than I, kill them and their tamers. Act towards that end, and the insignia will empower you..."
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

PostSubject: Re: 2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe   2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:25 pm

"You needn't even ask for us to destroy them...." Catastrophe's voice hissed once more through the air.

"If you were not resistant to Catastrophe's attacks, we would unmake and remake you now. The trade of power for bearing your symbol is acceptable." The voice of Triumph came again. The black insignia of a cracked circle upon his armor faded away and transformed into the dragon. The banners of the castle forming behind him switched as well.
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

PostSubject: Re: 2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe   2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:25 pm

~Even now, I hear discord between them...~ the human thought, looking at triumph with a proud smile. Adjusting his hat, he turned around, and began to walk. He stopped, and turned around.

"I suppose its polite to know the name of the one you made a pact with... call me Yggdrasil... the final tree standing in this world..."

He chuckled. "Unfortunately, I have to conceal my true name... just as you conceal yourself behind a mask...
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

PostSubject: Re: 2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe   2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:30 pm

"We care not for your name nor you jibe....." The blade's voice echoed a bit this time.

"Then we shall come for you last, if you will be the final. Expect us in time, however many millenniums upon millenniums upon millenniums it takes us to complete the first revolution of our mission." Triumph again looked forward and resumed his pace forward, his eyes no longer looking at the human.
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

PostSubject: Re: 2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe   2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 pm

The penguin crossed it's flippers, far from happy with the events he had just seen. Knowing Triumph and his blade would likely be going nowhere fast, his gaze instead rested upon the human. For now he would simply follow and observe, but the human was well advised to avoid going anywhere alone...
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

PostSubject: Re: 2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe   2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 pm

The human seemed to know that he was being traced; he walked behind a soon-to-be-destroyed building, and didn't seem to leave for several minutes... as if he was either staying there or vanished.
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

PostSubject: Re: 2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe   2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:39 pm

The penguin looked at a nearby rock and then took a step forward; his movement was too quick to follow as he appeared in behind it with a small upsetting of dust. He continued in an expediant manner from cover to cover over to the building, and stopped along the adjacent wall of the building the boy had gone behind. Holding up a small mirror he held it out to see the reflection of the area around the corner where the boy had gone; only fools rush in after all.
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

PostSubject: Re: 2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe   2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:41 pm

The boy was simply gone, however. Perhaps there was a path opened using his ability that was now gone, as there was no trace of his path after a certain point. Nonetheless, chasing him seemed impossible, at this point...
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

PostSubject: Re: 2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe   2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:45 pm

The penguin looked around a few times and then crossed his flippers. When he spoke he had a deep and powerful voice, sounding like a heroic figure of yore.

"Very well... you've evaded me yet again Yggd*asil. But it's only a matter of time; I won't let this foul plan of yours, whatever it may be, come to fruition. Savor your remaining time while you can villain; I swear by my name and my sword that your evil shall be vanquished."

The penguin didn't seem to expect a response. His piece said, he quickly dashed off with the same unnatural speed as before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe   2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2a.) Triumph and Casastrophe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DaCre :: Roleplay Posts :: 2.) Lords-
Jump to: