DaCre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaCre

Archives of a Previously Completed Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showtime...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
High
Admin
High

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:08 pm

~Showtime...~ A thought echoed through the mind of someone in the city... the puppetmaster for what was about to unfold...

Shobatsu would see someone run out of a room in the medical ward, one of the two rabbits that had healed him before. "Lily's gone!" he said, panicked.

The room itself showed signs of a struggle... distorted bedsheets, a swinging ceiling lamp, and damaged furniture... still, it had to have been a quick, decisive, and somewhat quiet job, in order for it to have been pulled off properly...

Meanwhile, back in the main area of the city, something drastic had already been put into place: a projection suspended itself above the city square, in plain sight, with a nosie loud enough for all underground to hear.

The projection depicted the previously described Yggdrasil, with a smart, sly smile on his face, that could only belong to a successful schemer. "Citizens of the last safe haven on this continent... today, I bestow an ultimatum about your city. I am Yggdrasil, the master of the Lords Triumph and Catastrophe... yes, the very reason you live like moles is because of me..."

Laughing, he continued. "You have begun to harbor some of the human tamers of this world... an act I find unforgiveable... and so, I have taken hostage two of the most valued citizens of this city... the co-founder, Lily, and the guardian of Light, known as the sword of the heart, Valeria..."

He paused, and changed expression. "Don't think of this as a threat... oh, no, this is a challenge... this pair is being kept hostage on top of Triumph's warped spire, in a room I have fashioned myself... in fact, not even the two Lords are aware of this... though, to free them, you will most certainly have to destroy Triumph and Catastrophe... such a burden..."

He chuckled. "Its a challenge, then! For you tamers in the city, and you, Arthur... if you ever want to see your beloveds again, then you will have to fight for it..."

"Such a pity, Shobatsu..." Yggdrasil said, as if... ... beginning in closing. "That fairy was quite a catch... I know you'll be one of the first to act..."

With that, never breaking the smile, the projection cut out.

---------------

"Lily..." Arthur said, simply and weakly, falling to his knees. His face fell to the ground, over the wrist of his left arm, as he began angrily hitting the floor with his other hand.

~You can't go! You're no stronger than a C...~

Lily's past comment echoed weakly in his mind... it didn't seem to matter, anymore. His reason for founding this city, for Lily... to protect her, to create the peaceful world she longed for... the world she deserved...

"Damn it... why..." Arthur said, anger building in his voice. "WHY!" His fist pounded with resounding force, cracking the brick-tile that it hit. "Why is everything I fought for falling apart? This peace I sought to maintain... why is it vanishing?! Worst of all... of all the people in this city, why take one of the most innocent souls I know... Lily..."

Tears formed on his angered face... his expression was both reasonable as his manner was slightly irrational. "Why take her? The kindest one... she only sought to bring happiness to the world... why... why her... WHY HER!"
Back to top Go down
https://dacre.forumotion.com
High
Admin
High

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Six glowing forms gathered around the weeping rabbit, their glow encompassing him and giving him an aura reminiscent of Shobatsu's B-Rank one. He would feel warmth flow through his body, his fatigue melting away, and would feel slightly more stable emotionally, though not enough to stop his tears unless he, too, made an effort to stop them. They seemed sympathetic, though they were silent.

Shobatsu's gaze lay on the spot Yggdrasil had just occupied. He was completely immobile, seemingly in shock. Carlos looked over to him, and reached over, putting an arm around the fox's shoulders. The fox didn't respond.

Arthur's wails echoed through the entire area. Carlos winced, but focused on the side of the fox's upturned face.

"I'm sure we'll be able to get them back," he said, . "We have the advantage of numbers, and each of us is around the same level of power. Besides... they don't even know we're coming..."

Shobatsu's hands slowly closed into fists. His eyes narrowed.

"Yes," he said. "We will get them back. Then, we'll make that fool regret making this personal..."

Arthur dealt with the shock by slipping into sorrow.

Shobatsu dealt with it by getting angry.

"\'/"\'/"\'/"

Muteki watched Salem and Lallium roll into the tunnel, and heard their cries become fainter and fainter with distance. He walked up to it, and looked down.

Darkness.

Was it really wise to dive into any random deep, dark, foreboding tunnel they found on their adventure? Probably not. Still, everyone knew that you always woke up in dreams before you really got hurt.

He waved up to the two DaCre up the mountainside, and shouted for them to follow, before entering the tunnel himself.

Jikon absorbed the last of the data in his effective range, and looked down at the tamers. The boy was shouting something... and he went into a tunnel.

"Why have I landed the suicidal fool?" he asked rhetorically, and began to leap down the mountainside, robes fluttering with the wind of his passage.

As he reached the bottom, he stabbed his fingers into the ground, using his arms as a pivot to turn his forward momentum into rapidly diminishing rotary force. The result was a circle cut into the turf, with two holes at the center, with Jikon's hands and feet dirty.

The banshee let himself rank down to D, and focused as he entered the tunnel, expecting the other tamer and DaCre to do the same.

He and Muteki would reach the city just as Yggdrasil was delivering his speech, with Jikon in his C rank.
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:09 pm

" Oh ****.... " Alex commented, looking where Yiggermasil, or whatever the strange dude's name was, had last been. " Echo we g-"

" That *******! Taking Valeria is one thing but that innocent little bunny Lily too? And I can hear Arthur wailing, no doubt Shobatsu's aching too. That jack ass! Alex, let's go! We got two lugheads to take care of! " With that, Echo ranked up to C, then began to drag a reluctant to fight Alex towards the middle of the city to find the others.

This was gonna be a lot harder then beating a teleporting geezer.
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:09 pm

"RAAAARGH!" Salem's eyes burned with a fiery passion. "The time has finally come Lallium!"

Lallium was significantly surprised. "You EXPECTED this to happen?"

"No you fool; well... not this specifically at least. But Valeria has been captured by an evil outside force and placed in a tower! And what happens in every story when the beautiful maiden gets stuck in a tower?"

Lallium was further surprised, more so because he actually understood what Salem was talking about. "You mean..."

"EXACTLY! The handsome Prince rides in to save her!" Salem was extremely pumped up now, to the point where Lallium could not help but feel his enthusiasm as the two took poses that could only be called "Power Level Rising."

Lallium and Salem spoke together.

""And then the two go off to the Prince's castle; And get MARRIED!""

Salem stepped triumphantly forward. "All will be forgiven when I ride in on a stunning white steed and save her from the evil knight!"

Lallium stepped forward beside him, also triumphantly. "Let's do it then! For Valeria!" He then posed the imminent question, while keeping his dramatic pose and voice. "But where in the world do we get a white horse?"

Salem pointed at one of the DaCre who had been snickering. "THERE! You, horse; STAGE UP NOW!"

"But I..."

Both Tamer and DaCre yelled. ""NOW!"""

The Dacre looked extremely surprised, and was shocked enough to comply, turning into a large unicorn looking C-rank. Both Lallium and Salem hopped on board him.

"Hurry, before those fools steal my thunder! Onward Bullseye, and AWAY!"

"My names Chuck..."

""JUST GO!""

The unicorn took off and the group raced off, exiting the city in record time and hoping that sheer luck would bring them to Triumph's tower before the remaining DaCre.
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:10 pm

A bullet dropped into the underground city. This bullet quickly turned into a speaker.

And through that speaker came a loud voice.

"Would whoever has the ability to stop apocalyptic level meteor showers please come up to the surface now? I'm a tad bit outmatched up here."

It was Exemplar's voice, for the two beings who were in the city currently that knew her voice.

~~

Triumph and Catastrophe stood miles above the sand, creating gigantic meteor shower after gigantic meteor shower to rain down upon the base. He had located the DaCre and Humans necessary to destroy.
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:10 pm

"Hold up, Mario..." an apparently random DaCre said, as the horse raced by: this DaCre lunged his arm forward, and attempted to grab Salem by the scruff of his fur, slightly from behind, as the unicorn would possibly stop a few hundred feet ahead.

This DaCre, however, wasn't as random as it seemed: the panther stood there, hopefully preventing the cat from rushing to his own death against something he wouldn't quite be ready to handle. "You're not thinking this is gonna be something you can do on your lonesome? I think if it were that easy, Valeria would have already escaped... she's that capable, at least..."

----------------

As Shobatsu would be angrily looking up into the sky, his doppelganger would be approaching; Iko glanced down at Shobatsu's, and then at Arthur's, expression, and their fists. "I know this feeling too well..." Iko remarked. Luke, shortly behind him, nodded to Iko, who nodded back.

With that, Iko moved forward to address Shobatsu. "Shobatsu... believe it or not, I know exactly what you're feeling right now," Iko said, his expression calm yet serious. "However... just remember, don't let this feeling control your judgement." He paused, and sighed.

"I don't want anyone else to know the pain of losing the one they devoted their life to... if you want to save her, you're going to need to control your angered heart..."

-----------------

Calming down slightly, Arthur stood, carrying an expression similar to Shobatsu's. The crowd stood back from him, never seeing their leader look this distraught...

"I'll free her..." Arthur mutterred to himself. "Even if I die to do it..."
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Showtime... Empty

Arthur looked up at the speaker, surprised that something was already going on at the surface. Breaking out of his state, he began directing the crowd: "Everyone who can't fight, proceed to the lower levels. Guards, assume positions; medics, women, and children have first priority! Leo! Take command in my absence!"

The panther nodded, likely dropping the kitty to do so. "So... you're really going out there with the tamers..."

Arthur nodded. "Its playing into their hands... but I have to go..."

With that, he ran off, drawing his sword, to get a look at what the ground overhead looked like.
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:11 pm

The ground was fine. So far. The sky was not so pretty. It more resembled an asteroid field than a sky.

Red hot asteroids with sufficient enough velocity to penetrate even to the deepest levels of the underground city if even half of the barrage hit.

Exemplar and Erick were standing there, just watching. Neither of them had anything that could remotely harm this meteor shower. Personally escape, sure, but not save anyone else.
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:13 pm

But the panther would not get the chance, as hands lunged out of a certain iceblock and bound his own with a vice-grip. Gyro looked up at salem with gleaming eyes.

"Boss... you're really back!"

Salem nodded. "It's good to see you Gyro.
I'm afraid I can't talk much now..."

Gyro nodded; or more accurately made his ice-block bob back and forth. "I heard sir... Give em hell!"

The other three minions stepped out of the rabbit-hole behind the group and looked with equally "Wow our boss is awesome" expressions. Voyle stepped forward.

"We'll stop anyone who holds ya back boss."

Jack seconded. "I shall not let a hair on your marvellous head be touched my liege."

Priscilla looked a bit doubtful, and hovered up to him. "But Salem... do you really... I mean..." She then kissed him on the cheek.

Salem grabbed her and promptly kissed her full on, shocking Priscilla so much that she almost lost flight with a dreamy expression.

"Priscilla. You've almost been my greatest fan. But I have to ask something of you now. The love of my life is up there, and I have to rescue her. We can never be; but I think ture love is closer than you think."

He gestured with his head at the iceblock. Inside, Gyro blushed a bit. Priscilla moved forward towards him a bit.

"Is that true Gyro?"

"Um... I mean... um... girls are icky?"

Priscilla hugged the block of ice and dethawed it with her innate. "Aww, Gyro!"

"Aww Jeez..." He blushed.

Salem nodded. "Then I must go for now. Voyle, Jack, Gyro, Priscilla... with me luck."

Salem dashed off on Chuck, bashing a meteor aside with a quick blast of water. The minions took combat positions to ensure no one else tried to stop him and help defend the town. Lallium began to focus. Salem directed Chuck toward Triumph.

"Prepare yourself! The Prince of Chaos has returned!"
Back to top Go down
High
Admin
High

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:29 pm

Arthur ran out, looked up, slowed down, and saw the impending rockfall of doom. "Holy s---..." the rabbit said... suddenly, moving to find Lily seemed a little less important... if something wasn't done here and now... everyone would die...

Drawing his sword, he prepared to do what he could: "Ultimate release... final focus..." he mutterred to himself. Even if it meant costing his own life...

His sword began to swirl with a red energy, as well as a black wisp and a white wisp, as he waited... the blade itself slowly turned golden, beginning to absorb Arthur's own data...

-----------------------

Iko and Luke were quickly moving out of the rabbit hole, Iko quickly ranking to B, and moving his feet off the ground, carrying Luke with him. When they got outside, they saw the massive attack that Exemplar had spoken of.

"We have to rank up as soon as possible..." Iko said. Understanding, Luke began to focus into his device, a familiar blue energy forming...

-----------------------

Further away, what looked like a thirteen year old in a tatterred T-shirt stood over a hill, looking downward and around, scanning for Triumph's location... this A-ranked DaCre, Kieth...
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Echo began to rank up to B as she flew out of the rabbit hole holding Alex. ~ Damn, if only I had A I could be on equal footing with these guys.... I'll just have to make due. ~

Landing, she looked up at the sky. Those meteors spelled all of there doom unless the entire town could go C rank, most of the Tamer DaCre went B rank, and the remainder went A rank, they would be able to take down the meteors.
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Finally, the rain of meteors screamed closer and any unhindered would impact into the ground.

There would be enough of them that avoiding a direct hit would be difficult, though possible.

In addition, each one that impacted on the ground would cause a large explosion of both heat and force, sending destructive shrapnel and waves of force in every direction.

This apocalyptic assault was the fury of a Lord.
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:52 pm

"I..." Arthur started to sweat from the focus he brought to his sword, it beginning to burn his hand... he seemed rather frail, holding that powerful sword, as his body began to spill out data... he offerred his life for this next technique...

"Promised... her... that I would protect them..."

His focus done, he simply waited for what felt like an eternity... for the asteroids to simply enter his prepared barrier.

"I... will not let her down... raaaaaaaaAAAAAUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH"

With that last bit of effort, he released the full potential of the sword, sending upward, in a wide dome, a powerful explosive wave that would discentigrate anything within its immediate range... afterward, this explosion's border had a lingering dome, built of the same energies that Arthur had refocused and expunged from himself. The controller of souls, his last order to the blade, and to himself, was to protect those below.

As the rocks would pelt this barrier, they would severely weaken, and lessen in size: still deadly, they began to pierce through the ground like bullets, the sand further killing the momentum downward.

"This is the promise I made for you... Lily..." Arthur said, looking upward, smiling before turning to dust.

------------------

Thunder cracked from the sky above the asteroids as they fell, the dragon, A-ranked Iko streaming out in his full length. His eyes pulsed a dark blue, his whiskers extended, as he scanned around for the Lord, to try to put an end to his reign.

-------------------

"... Got it..." Kieth said to himself. "Release ten."

A tight aura surrounded him, as he darted forward, making an imressive leap upward, from one end of the dome, over the structure, landing a footing on one of the rocks. Pushing up, he steadied his eyes, using these rocks to propel himself... Triumph was at the base of this attack...
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:46 am

"ALL FALL BEFORE ME! RAPID-DELUGE! FREEZING MIST"

Salem reached stage C and began firing massive balls of water with such speed that, while alone they wouldn't stand a chance against any of the meteors, together both slowed them down and cooled them off. In addition to minor ice-based tweaks by Salem, and the protective properties Chuck seemed to have, made them perfect jumping stones.

Salem hooped on to of one meteor, already pummeling the next with water and ice and hopping around at full gallop. Lallium leaned down to Chuck.

"Are you okay?"

"You kidding; I haven't had this much fun in years..."

Lallium nodded and began focusing once more.

The minions meanwhile began to charge their own energies, intending to go as a lot to C-form in waves. Priscilla and Gyro defended at the moment, Gyro shooting up a wall of earth and Priscilla reinforcing it with ice. Hopefully the civilians would be acting as well though, as well helpful it was far from enough.
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:47 am

Flying right next to Chuck and Salem who was mounted on top. Echo made a large ball of rebounding sonic booms in her right hand and threw it upward. Destroying a meteor that Salem was not gonna use, but would have collided with him on his way to another giant hurling rock of fire.

" Hey cat! Take out the meteors then use all your moves on those Lords! "
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:47 am

"They are fairly competent, there is a chance of failure...." Catastrophe's grating voice spoke.

"Then we shall fight with our full strength." Triumph booming voice returned.

The orange steel wings Triumph had earlier formed, expanded, growing larger and larger. They were soon twice as large as Triumph himself.

"It always amuses me, when they first realize your true power...."

Triumph's meteor barrage still would continue to fall for some time, but Triumph was no longer creating new meteors.

This meant anyone climbing the meteors would eventually find out there was a slight disadvantage to bold and stupid maneuvers, regardless of their epicness.
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:48 am

~To the last meteor... and then...~

"Release eleven," Kieth said to himself, in the span of the last five asteroids. Planting himself on the last one, he pushed off with a tremendous force towards Triumph, going many times the speed of a bullet, aiming for an impressive right hook acrossed Triumph's jaw. He did, however, keep as close tabs as he could on catastrophe, to possibly move if the blade would be a problem.

-------------------------

"Those wings are going to be a problem..." Iko mutterred to himself, the markings on the long dragon's body glowing green, as crescent whips fell from the marking, held by the DaCre's neck.

These extensions held outward sharply, twelve whips, each with blades of sections two feet long, each about twenty blades long.

As soon as Kieth would rebound and recover, Iko would follow up with his own technique, to strip Triumph of his wings, by the manner of wrapping each of these extensions around him, and ripping at the base of the wings... after all, it would be hard to dodge twelve attacks at once...
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:49 am

Salem reached B-form and Chuck evolved as well to keep up with the new weight, growing pegasus-like wings that were the color of the rainbow and some armor in various places and growing several feet.

"Aww jeez; I feel really unmanly right now. But I guess I am rushing a giant destructive knight... does that make rainbows okay?"

Lallium shruggd. "Um... Yes?"

Neverthless, Salem made an extremely gallant figure on top of the horse, his massive purple cape billowing in the wind and his wings spread out around them like a valkyrie of lore. The only thing left was...

"My blade." Salem held out his hands. "Multi-Torrent."

Giant streams of water shot from the air around Salem in a destructive array, batting aside any remaining meteors around him with destructive force. The water converged forth into a spear before him, and at it's tip split into three points that whirled with the diamond shreadding ferocity Salem had bragged of in the past.

He swept it before him before holding it properly, completing the image of a shining but deadly knight errant aboard the steed of the gods. If only Salem were so incredible looking at all times, he might be taken more seriously by the general Dacre populace.

"Behold the Trident of Poseidon." He paused a moment. "Damm... I'm awesome."

He then thrust the watery trident towards Triumph. With so many high-ranking DaCre attacking at once, he was interested to see how the "Lord" fared. Then again, Salem could not aim the trident in a fashion that wouldn't hit Keith, so that was also a problem for the jumping fellow.
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:50 am

Something weird happened.

Triumph moved far faster and with more force than he would have had a right too if all three of his attacks and his innate were all devoted to physical power.

He punched back at Keith, refraining from using Catastrophe due to the potential of breaking him(:O ), along the same path as Keith's punch would have come at him, but before Keith was actually within range to unleash his own punch with his shorter arms.

His fist moved at such a speed to actually prevent the air from being able to get out of the way fast enough, forming a shield against the impact to spare his armor from harm.

With his new found speed, dodging sideways during the time between his punch and Iko's assault was a matter of triviality, rather than difficulty. Just in case however, Catastrophe was swung upwards, unleashing a storm of thousands of small Entropy Blades aimed at and around various parts of the whips, much like his attack to destroy the fireflies.

This dodge was also sufficient against the trident, though, as a redundant method, his movement fired the platform of earth he was on towards the trident at meteor speeds.

"This seems to be enough...." Catastrophe would whisper as this was happening.

Iko was right to fear the wings.
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:52 am

Triumph, however, while focusing on the meteor to deflect the trident, would fail to notice Kieth's left hand barrelling at the open side of his face with a tremendous force, as Kieth 'released twelve'.

It wasn't a free blow: to avoid the punch, Kieth realigned his arm vertically, and brought it inward, the entire armoured arm of Triumph ripping his arm to shreds, to and past the bone. He continued onward, simply with his innate ability: to ignore pain without leprosy.

With his sword out of position, and his own attacking arm extended outward, Kieth's second fist would launch forward with all possible force, at the front-open side of Triumph's face, with enough force to shatter the helmet, and deal significant trauma damage to the head, possibly damaging the spine.

If at all possible, he would put himself prone to Triumph's armour, using his legs and feet for grip, to bring the battle into a grapple...
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:39 pm

"This is the promise I made for you... Lily..." Arthur said, looking upward, smiling before turning to dust...

... or, rather, collapsing to the ground, unconscious, and ranking down to D.

A little bit before...

Around him, as he was focusing to create the dome, the little fairy-like creatures rose from a few small fissures in the ground. Unnoticed, their glow very slight, they observed him, wanting only to help. The object of their healing light had been taken away, leaving them with no charge, and so they naturally sought out one who might give them new orders.

As they noticed a distressing decrease in his data signature, they hurriedly focused their light on him, trying to remedy the situation, but to little avail. The help they could give was little use 'gainst the massive drain on his data. In fact, it probably would'nt even be felt.

Suddenly, the decrease ceased as the dome was released, but he was in critical condition, not even stable enough to maintain a frame for more than a further ten or so seconds. Without any any discussion or means of communication, each of the fairies launched themselves at the rabbit, lights flashing brilliant white, and vanishing into his body. A sacrifice of their entire life force, selflessly given unto another... a sacrifice worthy of the fox himself.

The rabbit, just now making one last line before he would begin to crumble to dust, wouldn't know the difference. He would fall unconscious, possibly believing he was dieing, rank down as his now current, if extremely weak frame was unable to sustain his C rank, and remain so until, in a few days, a week at the outside, his data regenerated enough to sustain consciousness, or until some data was injected into his form. That was a best case scenario. At worst, his form had just been given a further ten or so minutes of lif, and wouldn't even be awake to enjoy it.

As he would hit the ground, a black, booted foot would land upon the ground beside him. A faint green glow washed over Arthur, and three diamon-shaped objects stabbed down into his body, entering without a wound or even a tingle of the nerves. There was no apparent change in the rabbit, but his data signature did become more stable, and stronger... he would now be conscious after perhaps a day or two.

With that, the figure fled the scene, vanishing within a few seconds...

Later, just as Keith would be launching his punch at Triumph, a dark form errupted from a rabbit hole, rising up, up in a swift, wingless flight, shooting toward the two opposing A-Rank DaCre...

Shobatsu hovered on the sidelines, looking over at the battle unfolding. In each hand he held a solar whip of impressively great length that can only come of an unexpectedly long bide of power. Breathing evenly, created wings beating strongly, he waited for his unexpected ally to give him a clear shot...

Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:39 pm

The Trident, as an object made of extremely accelerated liquid instead of a solid, was merely dissapated by the platform and able to reform easily. Nevertheless the dodge would still have successfully evaded the weapon.

Salem adjusted his flight-path so that he moved into a wide orbit around Triumph, soaring forward and behind the great knight.

"When you have unpleasant bumps... lance them."

Lallium made a disgusted face. "Ewww... that's a really gross analogy."

Salem tried to stomp, but this knocked Chuck slightly off balance and he decided against continuing. "I was in a hurry okay?"

He thrust his trident toward the back of Triumph's head; if hemoved backward to avoid Keith's fist he would run right into the watery shredder instead.
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:40 pm

Echo smirked, but she didn't attack. Not wanting to mess up Salem's or any other allies attacks with her own. But she did however, create two spheres in her hands. The two clear balls pulsing with ripples that went back and forth through the sphere. The sonic waves of sound rebounded off the walls at an incredibly rate, a deadly attack to any who was hit directly. But Echo didn't use them, rather, she seemed to be charging them, or, something else up. As if she was waiting for an opening to release a devestating attack much worse then the two sonic spheres in her hands.
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Seeing, or rather sensing, the waves of anihilation aimed at his attack, Iko contorted the blades so that the aimed and unaimed waves would miss as the blade rekinked in several places, quickly reforming after the sheet of anihilation had passed. Ordinarily, Iko wouldn't of been able to have the focus to perform such a feat; however, combined with Luke's mind, and the extra sensing ability the whiskers provided, the blades survived the attack, in tact. Still, it stalled them, but it matterred little, as Iko waited for Kieth's action to be completed.
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Triumph would have no difficulty noticing Kieth's next punch, one of the side effects of the wings. Also, the meteor, launched at the trident, in question Kieth thought might distract him was actually a result of Triumph's dodging far (quite a distance, seeing it accelerated the platform to meteoric speeds) to the left (specifying the aforementioned sideways.). Thus, his timing would mean that by the time Kieth's blow was launched, Triumph would already be dodging far to the left, out of Kieth's range at speeds Kieth couldn't match, dodging both the tackle and the punch. Even if Kieth's blow was launched at a more appropriate time, Triumph's speed would still be too fast for him.

Also, Kieth had done nothing to dodge the trident which had effortlessly broken through Triumph's platform of earth, meaning he would be shredded through the torso, meaning the spine would most likely be severed quite violently.

Salem and Chuck, however, made a bit of a mistake going against Triumph alone. They were the only ones who launched an attack he would have to defend himself against this time, leaving him free to unleash all his force upon them. Going into melee range was also a bit silly.

Seeing their wide orbit gave Triumph and Catastrophe ample time to turn around and prepare, just as Salem was about a yard away from thrusting, plenty of forward momentum to prevent him from quickly dodging in another direction, Catastrophe launched a massive Entropy blade at them with incredible speed and force, completely covering them and a few yards in each direction to prevent a simple dodge. If it contacted, it would destroy them both utterly. Even if it contacted after going through 2 B ranked defenses, it would destroy them both utterly.

It seemed Catastrophe could also derive power from the wings, as this attack was quite stronger than it had a right to be from a single A rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Showtime... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showtime...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DaCre :: Roleplay Posts :: 2.) Lords-
Jump to: