DaCre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaCre

Archives of a Previously Completed Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showtime...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The 42nd Gecko

Showtime... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:49 pm

"You're a fool," Kieth said, after the fact of what had happenned. "Your eyes cannot match this speed."

Triumph may have been fast enough to dodge Kieth's base speed alone; however, his release twelve focused all on his left arm from practically point-blank range was a different story. Also, simply trying to dodge this punch by moving was a farce: his legs had already affixed himself to Triumph's torso with a vicegrip, meaning that wherever Triumph moved, Kieth moved as well.

As such, without adequete defense, his punch literally sailed THROUGH Triumph's helmet, rending the spokes that allowed him to see through, landing cleanly on the face, between the eyes.

With this position, with only one arm, as his fist would cause massive concussive damage (enough to knock out pretty much any DaCre and sever the spine of many DaCre, at least causing severe neck pain to most), he would have managed to knock out this centaur, in midair.

The spine glanced into Kieth's side, dealing damage; however, his life was already dedicated to this next move: he attempted to move his hand forward, grab one of the rings, use applied pulling of the arm and pushing of the legs to turn the pair upside-down, break the wing, and send both of them hurtling towards the ground.

"Come with me to hell, Triumph..."
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:50 pm

" I believe I can help Triumph oblige! " Without warning, Echo threw both Sonic Blast Balls to each side of Triumph in a wide range. As she did so, Echo fired off one of her metal spikes to hit dead right in the center of the Blast Balls, one from each hand, as they were both aligned perfectly next to Triumph on the edge of his wings.

This move was A rank in power, the steel's echo and incredible vibrations made by being hit by a Sonic Boom caused it to become doubled in power. Exploding in a small area, it would just be a incredibly loud noise to everyone outside an 8 foot radius from Triumph's wings.

What made this worse, however, was Triumph's armour. It would act exactly as the metal claws had done and make the power even bigger, though only to those touching or on the inside of the armour. The result would be like your entire body going three centimeters to the right and back to the left at little less then the speed of light. This would cause most of Triumphs bones to shatter like glass inside him. His organs would explode as if a ton of air was immedietly injected inside of them.

This would all take place right after Kieth's attempt at breaking Triumph's wings failed or succeeded. Sealing the deal. The power of the move was wo great, that Entropy field wouldn't destroy it in time and it would take two entropy blades simultaneously to destroy both the maxxed out Sonic Blasts and the Steel Claws inside them.

That is, unless Tiumph and Catastrophe had incredibly powerful abilities that could destroy both in a matter of seconds. Then no worries.
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:51 pm

"No." Catastrophe said this word extremely fast, as, with the collective power of the wings, he devoured Triumph and the wings and himself in a tiny fraction of a second with his ability.
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Acting quickly, Shobatsu swung his arm at the suddenly alone figure falling from a great height, whip snapping out. The edges suddenly dulled over, leaving nothing to really cut.

The whip would ensnare Keith around the lower torso, toward the waist, and stiffen. The whip was moving swift to catch him in time, but wouldn't cause a sonic boom as Shobatsu manipulated the light it was made of, stopping it from causing damage.

It would follow the DaCre's movement for a few moments, slowing as it did, until Keith was at a standstill in the air. Meanwhile, as the whip would be slowing Keith's descent, Shobatsu would be flying forward toward the mutilated fighter, aura blazing brightly as he rushed for emergency aid...

Jikon jerked to a halt in the air, eyes flicking down to follow the three A-Ranks' movements. He started toward them, but saw two vanish, and a light wrap about the third... He grumbled to himself, letting the data shards he was beginning to form melt away. He didn't want to draw attention to the nature of his attack just yet...
Back to top Go down
The 42nd Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:52 pm

The beast-dragon circled in midair, its whips cancelling, as he snaked down to the ground, a faint light surrounding him, as he ranked down. Luke took a step forward as this light dissipated, Iko in D-rank on his shoulder. They were both panting for breath, such a use of power something that Luke, especially, was not used to using.

"Even that little effort was this exhausting..." Luke mutterred under his breath. "Still... I should have enough power left for this..."

Holding his device, Iko stood up, ranking to C, brushing dirt out of his fur, before walking, looking up at Shobatsu, flaring his signal next to Luke. They still had two important DaCre to rescue, after all...

------------------

Kieth coughed, blood coming from his mouth as he did so, the same vital substance streaming out of his side and arm at a massive rate. Much of his body was fractured... the data itself seemed unstable, and weakening.

"I overdid it this time..." Kieth remarked, looking up at Shobatsu as he came for his emergency aid. "Don't waste your time making me feel comfortable... I can't feel this pain anyway..."

Coughing again, he relaxed his breath. "This was... my duty, here... even with my death, I live merely as a self-made tool..."

He sighed. "Go... find the two that were captured... but don't let your guard down from here on... and... whatever you do, don't let your hate control you..."

He paused, weakly saying this last line: "Yggdrasil... is not evil... just... misguided..." It seemed to come out with a slight bit of effort, as if he was holding onto life itself to say this.

With that, his eyes closed, as he vanished into dust... something that would probably be more respectful to just let vanish in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showtime...   Showtime... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showtime...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DaCre :: Roleplay Posts :: 2.) Lords-
Jump to: